- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, job portals, social/professional media etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy.
- Management of Offshore Teams.
- Conducting Pipeline/Status Calls with Offshore teams.
- 3 to 5+ years of proven work experience as a IT Recruiter.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc.).
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc.).
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Vendor Management Systems (VMS).
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software and job boards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
Job Type: Full-time