About Lord Downing
We’re passionate about helping people live their best life.
As a trailblazer in our industry, Lord Downing is on the cutting edge of providing affluent individuals with unique concierge benefits and preferred access to luxury amenities worldwide. Our private Members gain access to some of life’s most exclusive offerings with rates and experiences unpublished and unmatched anywhere in the world.
What’s more is we have tailored these benefits to help each Member live their best life. Clinical research suggests the path to happiness includes five key areas: eating well, having new experiences, building meaningful relationships, feeling good about your body and appearance, and taking time for self-reflection. Lord Downing benefits empower each key area. Our network of providers includes private aircraft, yacht and watercraft, chauffeurs, car service, personal security, art and collectible dealers, real estate expertise, culinary experiences, luxury and adventure travel arrangements, and discreet dating services, to name a few.
For additional information, please visit us online at lorddowning.com.
Partner Success Market Manager (PSMM)
The Partner Success Market Manager (PSMM) is a critical role in the Lord Downing ecosystem. The role’s primary responsibility is to develop and curate a “pool” or “mosaic masterpiece” of amazing benefits and experiences that can then be enjoyed by our private Members. The PSMM will serve as the face of Lord Downing in one or more assigned territories and will take ownership to develop, onboard, and maintain a high-quality portfolio of partners for Lord Downing’s fast-growing, affluent Member base. This is your opportunity to build something extraordinary.
- Build, expand and manage a portfolio of local merchants and business partners by introducing prospective partners to Lord Downing’s membership model and facilitating their on-boarding process.
- Develop and sustain strong partner relationships through regular touch points, ongoing updates and tailoring of your portfolio of benefits.
- Manage and automate the sales cycle of prospecting partner merchant businesses and continuously follow-up on leads.
- Secure exclusive “perks”, benefits or experiences for Lord Downing Members and offer balanced, consultative guidance to local Merchant partners.
- Guide merchants and business partners to follow-through on their exclusive perks and ensure these benefits are consistently presented to Lord Downing Members.
- Drive merchants and business partners to increase engagement with our private Members by offering unique opt-in solutions.
- Cultivate amazing relationships with merchants and business partners to facilitate ongoing dialogue and feedback to help Lord Downing continuously improve and offer unmatched, world-class solutions to our Members.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous hospitality or customer service experience (affluent customer a plus)
- Track record of setting and achieving personal goals
- Ability to multitask competing priorities effectively and be able to change gears quickly without skipping a beat
- High impact personality: intellectual agility, entrepreneurship, empathy in relationships, great teammate
- Hungry, determined, motivated, willing to take action and results-focused
- Organization and time management skills, rigor, attention to details
- Possess a strong drive for results
- Proven follow-up/persistence when facing challenging situations
- Ability to travel 20 – 30% of the time for market visits and presentations
Why Join Us
Lord Downing recognizes our success is directly related to the success of our people. We are concierge pioneers and lead the industry in creating amazing, localized experiences for our private Members. Our brand recognizes the power of living deliberately to break down barriers and help people live their best life - a responsibility that inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their absolute best work, and to provide them the tools, support and resources to do so.
We are passionate and creative thinkers with the drive to build something great, for our people and our Members. We’re also positioned for rapid growth in the USA over the coming years and will share that growth and success with our people.
- Competitive salary
- Competitive annual bonus
- Health, dental and vision insurance benefits
- Generous paid vacation/time-off
- Company sponsored retirement benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- hospitality or customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Only full-time employees eligible