Emanate Health Medical Group with Emanate Health System is seeking a BC/BE Urologist with robotictraining to join a multi-specialty group. Busy practice in state-of-the-art offices with full support staff serving the San Gabriel Valley located in Southern California with excellent growth and earning potential.
- Well-appointed office location near the hospital with long-time support staff
- Very high demand for urologic care in the community
- O.R. time in the hospital
- Call for local hospital
- Competitive compensation including two year guarantee
- RVU Bonus potential during guarantee
- Office Hours Monday thru Friday 8am-6pm
- Glendora, California
- Demonstrated expertise in diagnoses: assessment, surgical and non-surgical intervention, and patient care management for all ages.
- BC/BE Urology
- Robotic training strongly preferred
- Full scope of urologic procedures including robotic
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal and conflict resolution abilities.
- Independent performer.
- Current California Medical license
- Graduate from an accredited Medical School.
- Graduate form an accredited Urology Residency program.
- Evidence of continuing education and self-development to support license requirements.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible from the American Board of Urology.
- FPM-RS subspecialty strongly desired
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Covina, CA 91722: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- BC/BE (Preferred)
- Medical License (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person