McDonald’s – I’m Lovin’ It
McDonald’s Works for Me. I’m going places. I want a satisfying career with good benefits and great opportunities for advancement. I have a lot to offer and I want to grow.
The Job for Me- Get a job that inspires your best and moves you forward. Choose your hours. Pursue your education. Build your skills and be yourself.
The Team for Me- Our people want to say YES- to working with energy and purpose, finding new talent, providing coaching and direction, honing their leadership skills and helping to run a business that serves up delicious food and feel-good moments. Does this sound like you? You’ll fit right in.
The Company for Me- From here, you can go further than you thought possible. Reach your goals and build your future with college tuition assistance, valuable job training, and retirement benefits. Let’s talk. Make your move. We are looking for Energetic, positive personality, a leader at heart, and passionate about food.
The General Manager is responsible for running a profitable restaurant and for making sure the restaurant meets McDonald’s critical customer standards of Quality, Service and Cleanliness. These standards are high, so this is a big job! The General Manager works with his/her leader to set the restaurant’s goals and creates a plan to achieve the goals. To meet restaurant goals, the General Manager doesn’t work alone. He or she leads a team of Department Managers to set their own goals, following up on their progress and providing coaching and direction to improve their Departments. By improving the Departments, the restaurant improves! The General Manager may also be responsible for hiring and developing Department and Shift Managers to make sure that the restaurant has the right team to lead into the future. Ideal candidates should have previous General Manager experience running high volume locations. A background in quick service restaurants is strongly desired, or experience in hospitality or retail, with at least 5-10 years of experience. While performing the duties of this position, a manager may regularly be required to work 45-50 hours a week, work days, nights and/or weekends, and work in a fast paced environment.
· Achieve the restaurant PAC & Profit Goals
· Great Knowledge of Profit and Loss statements and line items
· Weekly Inventory & Monthly QCR projections
· Responsible for Crew/Manager turnover and retention in the restaurant
· Responsible for the staffing levels and retention of our internal customers
· Facilitate ongoing training and development of the team to build a bench for future managers
· Review and analyze financial data weekly to initiate the necessary actions to increase sales and profit
· Responsible for store implementation of new products procedures and promotions
What We Offer
Along with great competitive pay, a General Manager at a McDonald’s is eligible for incredible benefits including:
· Education through Archways to Opportunity including opportunities to earn a High School degree, college tuition assistance and English classes as a second language
· Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
· Vacation Time
· Bonus Plan
· Personal Days
· Paid Holidays
· Excellent Training Program and Mentors
This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $58,500.00 /year
- United States (Preferred)