Episode Solutions has a fabulous opportunity for an Implant Purchasing Manager of the Supply Chain team based in the Nashville area. This position will be part of our dynamic and highly-energized team of clinicians and business professionals.
In this role you will work directly with external vendors and multiple client accounts to ensure successful product delivery. Ideally you have experience within the medical device industry, specifically Ortho/Spine, and are familiar with medical device regulatory requirements. You will have opportunities for growth in defining high level strategy and directing business development as the role progresses.
In general, this position is highly dynamic and requires significant multi-tasking and exceptional communication and problem solving skills across all aspects of the business. A critical member within the Supply Chain team who builds strong relationships with Sales, Accounting, Finance, Vendors and Hospitals personnel at all levels to achieve goals and objectives.
- Maintain and further develop our current and future supply chain; the focus will be on Quality, On-time Delivery, Lead Time Reductions, Cost Reduction and Effectiveness, Relationship Management, and Inventory Management.
- Develop, quantify and create a method to actively document the capabilities and capacities of our current and future supply chain.
- Strategically drive to create a world class supply chain for the organization.
- This will be subjectively measured by the supplier’s willingness to: Interact, Cooperate, and Collaborate.
- This will be objectively measured by the supplier’s: Capability, Quality, Cost, Lead Time, and On-Time Delivery.
- Act as a liaison between our Suppliers and our Hospital customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Finance, Operations.
- 5+ years of experience in medical device supply chain planning and/or inventory, operations planning, specifically in the Ortho/Spine Industry.
- Knowledge of small business, cash flow management, the sensitivity of the timing of deliveries, and inventory policies relative to cash flow.
- Experience with a global field management system.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills that can convert analysis into strategies and tactical approaches.
- Fosters collaboration / business partner approach.
- Excellent written and verbal skills along with presentation skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Highly developed skill set in project leadership practices including ability to balance risk, effectively influence diverse teams without authority, and ownership of responsibility for outcomes.
- Excellent downward, lateral, and upward communication skills.
- Good balance of high level strategic and detailed tactical thought processes.
- Ability to make timely and sound decisions based on thorough consideration of relevant information and the pros and cons of alternatives.
- Some travel will be required.
Episode Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer