With its broad roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Bros., Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner/Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
Assistant, International Marketing & Promotions
A little bit about our team:
To commercially exploit Atlantic Records repertoire, via Marketing/Promotional planning and execution, throughout the world outside of the US (including Canada). It is our goal to establish our recording artists in each one of our international affiliate markets and support the development of their profile, local awareness and sales.
Here you’ll get to:
- Assist Executive Vice President of Intl Marketing for various admin needs
Create weekly international marketing updates and sending out to the world
Rockstar candidates are/have:
- Update territories on the domestic market and progress of U.S. sales by sending weekly Soundscan charts and Chart Positions
- Assist with creation of promotional tour itineraries and planning flights, hotel, and travel documents
- Assist product managers with management of budgets for promotional activities and tours
- Update ISSAC (asset system) in order to reflect the most current digital marketing tools for territories’ use
- Liason between management and affiliate labels in order to coordinate interviews and promotional activities
- Update phone interview documents and passing onto management and connecting phone interviews for territories
- Coordinate international press days with product managers, management, artists, and press
- Liason between territories and domestic production team in order to have Watermarked albums and streams created and distributed to international product managers and press.
- Assist with administrative duties, such as maintaining and updating department files
- Compute and process expenses of International Product Managers
- Process invoices for expenses incurred in the process of creating and modifying International album artwork and from promotional activities and tours
- Oversee department finances (marketing/promo budgets, expense reports)
- Order and distributing information on and physical product of music videos for Atlantic artists
- Monitor Release Dates in WEA Applications for Digital Releases
- Assist the implementation of managing 360 Deals internationally for US-signed artists (including brand partnerships, touring, D2F, merchandising, etc.)
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook/Internet
- Highly developed communication skills
- Working knowledge of online and digital marketing
- Ability to work in a team environment in order to accomplish common international goals
- Extremely Proactive
- Exceptional Problem Solving Skills
- Flexibility with schedule/availability during after-hours and weekends to attend any urgent issues
- Confidence in Communication/Ability to speak w/ company and/or management on behalf of International Product Managers, and occasionally on behalf of SVP
- General Understanding of all forms of contemporary music and Artist Development
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the “Apply” link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away. We’re taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Our Company is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national Origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws and the Company complies with all applicable reasonable accommodation requirements which such laws may require. Accordingly, please inform the Company’s Human Resources representative if you need an accommodation in order for you to complete any employment application-related forms or otherwise to participate in the application or selection process for the position for which you are applying. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity and will enable applicants to participate in the application and selection process and for employees to perform the essential functions of their jobs without imposing undue hardship on our Company. The Company also will make reasonable accommodations to an applicants or employee’s religious beliefs and practices as may be required by law, unless an undue hardship would result.
Copyright © 2017 Warner Music Inc.