The MEP Coordinator I supports the MEP Coordinator and Sr. MEP Coordinator to ensure that company policy and procedures are followed in the field in regard to safety, scheduling, budget, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate and communicate the schedule and work plan to the MEP trades
- Coordinate field testing and inspections with local jurisdictions
- Track and update MEP activities within the project schedule
- Assist in determining the MEP subcontracting strategy for the project
- Review scopes of work for accuracy and participate in MEP scope review meetings
- Participate in the BIM MEP coordination process
- Track control system progress and recommend resource adjustments as required to maintain schedule
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- BS OR MS degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
- 2-5 years related field experience
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to collaborate on a daily basis with the project team
- Able to demonstrate both engineering and field supervision capabilities
- Must be MEP construction-document and drawing literate, with knowledge of all phases of construction
- OSHA 30 hour certified
Gilbane offers an excellent total compensation package which includes competitive health and welfare benefits and a generous profit-sharing/401k plan. We invest in our employees’ education and have built Gilbane University into a top training organization in the construction industry. Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.