Provide software, hardware, and wireless, including mobile forensic examination support to the client based on submitted requirements for functionality and use of tools that have been developed. Use technical comprehension of relationships, dependencies, and requirements of hardware and software components. Interpret submitted documentation, including user and functional requirements, and analyze the development of forensic examination reports according to a template to be provided to the client as a final deliverable.
- 5+ years of experience with systems engineering and computing platforms, including Windows, OSX, and Linux
- Experience with forensic analysis techniques, including traditional disk image analysis, memory analysis, and malware analysis or reverse engineering, such as static and dynamic
- Experience with commercial off the shelf (COTS) forensics products, such as EnCase, SIFT, X-Ways, or Forensic Toolkit (FTK)
- Ability to analyze deficiencies in tools tested and give risk assessment of anomalies not resolved
- Ability to document or present forensic findings during a formal review before peers or clients
- Ability to work in an environment of rapidly changing requirements in support of the client mission
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with computer networking and network traffic analysis preferred
- Experience with writing scripts in Python
- One or more of the following Forensics Certifications: GCFE, CCI, GREM, CHFI, GCFA, CCFP, or related
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
#LI-AH1, APC3, CJ1, NSG1, WP1