- Bachelor's Degree
- High School Diploma or GED
Jabil is looking for a Human Resources Intern to assist the HR Manager and HR Generalist. Part time position, will work with school schedule.
- Support HR function by providing general personnel information, maintaining confidentiality, managing specific administrative and HR processes functioning as an effective member of HR team and assuring consistency of application of personnel practices and procedures.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Ensure the safety and health of all employees through improvement and continuance of effective safety and health programs.
- Assist in the recruitment, screening and filling of positions with the most qualified candidates to support a world-class organization.
- Develop and maintain a familiarity of local, state and federal requirements in all personnel and Company matters.
- Maintain and improve Company image through various community and public relations activities.
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Assist in and prepare for New Employee Orientation.
- Ensure thorough familiarity with policies and procedures relating to standards of business conduct. Assist in training and motivating others in the importance of full compliance with the letter and spirit of such policies and procedures
- Provide back up (when needed) to receptionist by monitoring facility switchboard
- Service employees with general benefit and human resource procedure questions.
- Have a clear understanding of and assist in the maintenance and development of all HR standard reports including headcount reports, termination, AAP.
- Assist with special administrative projects as required (i.e. update facility newsletter, communications, postings).
- Involved in general hiring process (i.e. contact candidates, arrange interviews, track data of job applicants, send response letters).
- Help to coordinate and maintain records, files and file room for employees (i.e. organization, movement of files upon termination/retirement, creation of new employee medical/personnel files)
- Assist with additional clerical and administrative activities as requested.
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)