To assist the Learning Center staff in performing the day-to-day operation of the Learning Center Programs.
Required Quals Summary
Special Notes To Applicants
1. Provide student tutoring and assistance with computer software.
2. Fulfill tutor training requirements.
3. Manage resources and appointment calendar.
4. Keep all materials, equipment and furniture in an orderly manner.
5. Provide other duties as assigned.
1. College-level or equivalent courses in: Accounting, Biology (Anatomy & Physiology), Chemistry (I, II and Organic),
Mathematics (Calculus 1, 2 and 3) or Physics (Calculus based).
Basic knowledge and experience in Windows, MS Office & use of the Internet.
2. A minimum GPA of 2.5 in related courses
1. Excellent communication skills
2. Sensitive to cultural considerations
3. Works comfortably with people from diverse backgrounds
4. Be able to explain concepts to others effectively
5. Ability to work with students one-on-one and in small groups
1. Bachelor of Science in accounting, mathematics or science.
Previous tutoring /teaching experience.
2. 3.0 or higher GPA in related college course work
Are there particular working conditions associated with this job that should be noted (I.E., working environment, hours of work, workspace, etc.)? No
If 'Yes', please explain
Physical and Mental Requirements
Physical and Mental Requirements:
Custom Text One
Custom Text Two