Sun Solar is looking for qualified Energy Consultant Sales Personnel to join our fast-growing residential & small commercial team in the Springfield and Joplin areas. We are innovative leaders in clean energy, striving to create a sustainable planet through alternative energy solutions. We are in search of professional, self-motivated, critical thinkers who are true “hunter” outside sales people to join our team and help us provide affordable energy to the region. Sun Solar is one of the fastest growing companies in the nation, earning numerous awards and recognitions. Check us out at https://ussunsolar.com/.
The Energy Consultant Sales Person (EC) is responsible for selling solar energy solutions to home-owners & small business owners. While the EC will often receive some leads provided by company marketing efforts, ECs are expected to find additional customers through referrals, community events, personal network marketing, and neighborhood canvassing. The EC is responsible for all aspects of sales from pipeline building to qualifying target opportunities to managing the sales cycle to closing orders and following through to product installation.
Job duties include:
- Present oneself in professional dress and appearance.
- Know how to open the conversation by building rapport with the customer.
- Be prepared for the presentation by making sure you have all of the necessary documents, software, tools, and anything else needed.
- Be able to use software and financing portals to close the sale.
- Be able to explain Energy Efficacy and offer it in the proposal.
- Creatively develop self-generated leads.
- Attend required weekly and monthly sales meetings.
- Proficiently network within your community.
- Perform to meet or exceed company close ratio and sales standards.
- Ask for Referrals from the customer.
Each EC must maintains Sun Solar’s policies, standards, and practices and ensure adherence to Sun Solar’s Vision, Mission and Values..
We take pride in valuing our sales reps. We provide them with world class training which starts day one of your first day and extends throughout your entire career at Sun Solar! We offer outstanding growth opportunities for sales employees. We offer uncapped commission, benefits, car allowance, and more! If you are interested in learning more about our great career opportunity, email your resume to email@example.com for employment consideration.
Job Requirements include:
- Proficient computer skills, including a working knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Proven door to door skills and personal networking skills
- Having and using a smart phone
- Travel 80% of time
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Current car insurance, valid driver’s license, and clean driving record