Insero & Co. CPA’s Recruiting Services division is currently recruiting for an Investment Analyst (Direct Hire) position for a Financial Services company (client of the firm) located in Rochester, NY. The salary ranges based on experience.
Responsible for maintaining and growing the client’s portfolios by assisting with investments and following market trends. Works closely with Senior leadership to ensure return on investments and client’s goals are met. Looking for someone who is detailed oriented, a team player, and has an overall willingness to learn and grow!
- Conduct research, analyze trends, and collect data to provide guidance to build investment portfolios.
- Make portfolio adjustments for the firm as needed, in addition to placing investment trades frequently to meet client’s liquidity needs.
- Consult with colleagues and clients regarding portfolios on a day to day basis.
- Measure and evaluate return on investments of client portfolios.
- Collaborate with team members to develop sound financial planning that can be effectively communicated to all involved.
- Communicate in person and via phone with customers regarding their investment questions on occasion.
- CFA is preferred
- Series 7 required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or a related field
- A minimum of five years of experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with clients and team members