New York City, NY
Strategy Manager, US Innovation
If you are fascinated about how digital technology is transforming business, plan your next career move with Deloitte’s US Innovation team.
Deloitte’s breadth, depth, and scale, combined with our relentless passion for innovation create powerful opportunities to help our clients and our own organization stay ahead of change, deliver impact that matters, and transform complexity and disruption into lasting value.
Our Innovation team is already leveraging Artificial Intelligence, analytics and leading edge automation capabilities to transform how we serve clients and operate our business. Moreover, the team is also actively exploring nascent applications such as IoT, Blockchain and AR/VR.
Work You’ll Do:
The Strategy Manager will help lead the development of the innovation strategy for the firm and digitization of the firm’s businesses. The Strategy Manager will have the opportunity to collaborate with Deloitte’s various businesses – Consulting, Risk & Financial Advisory, Audit and Tax – to assist with the structuring and execution of their individual innovation objectives.
Key activities include:
identifying opportunities to leverage Artificial Intelligence and Intelligent Automation to change the way we sell and deliver our services, facilitating the incubation and scaling of new client solutions, designing and managing programs to facilitate revenue growth from new businesses and/or efficiency improvements across Deloitte, driving collaboration and knowledge-sharing throughout Deloitte, and defining innovation-related branding/communication strategies.
The Strategy Manager will develop thinking, lead and execute on multiple innovation projects or work-streams. This includes activities such as:
- Leadership and oversight of various work-streams for innovation projects and programs with multiple stakeholders
- Collaborating with teams across Deloitte businesses and functions and providing recommendations for innovation-related strategies
- Overseeing the development of detailed project/program execution plans and tracking against milestones
- Developing and sharing points of view on new innovation approaches, technologies, and tools based on external research
- Facilitating ideation/brainstorming sessions and collaboration workshops
- Developing executive level communications/presentations
- Designing and executing innovation programs around knowledge sharing
- Developing high degree of trust with key internal client base
The US Innovation group supports Deloitte’s strategic innovation goals. The group focuses on sensing emerging trends; incubating breakthrough technologies and solutions; driving and orchestrating the firm’s digital transformation; and communicating to our people and the marketplace the vision and impact of the firm’s innovation and digital transformation efforts. The group also works with firm leaders to help set, shape, achieve – and then refresh - innovation goals.
The US Innovation group is unique in Deloitte. Its focus is to rapidly identify, shape, experiment and incubate new business opportunities that leverage leading edge technologies. We operate as a cross-between an applied R&D (emphasis on Development), venture capital investor and a start-up. All team members are respected and called upon for their creativity, insights and ability to make an impact, regardless of title or tenure. And most are challenged to work on multiple projects at one time. The work is intense, fast-moving and highly impactful; but most importantly fun and rewarding for those with passion for innovation.