*NTT Data Services is assisting a healthcare TPA client with identifying and recruiting qualified candidates. This position is not with NTT Data Services.
The individual in this position will provide clinical leadership and expertise to all programs involved in the early detection, clinical management, and outcomes-related cost containment of chronic kidney disease, diabetes, and ESRD. Additionally, the individual will support the Sales team to both sell and implement the clinical programs and ensure the Clinical team the implementation of and delivery of chronic condition management for contracted clients and their at-risk members.
Location: Phoenix, AZ 85027
*Will consider remote candidate, but monthly trips to Phoenix required.
Essential Job Functions
The individual in this position is expected to consistently fulfill the following work-related responsibilities.
- Provide clinical expertise and leadership for the CKD and Diabetes programs which includes:
- Working collaboratively with all departments to promote clarity of purpose and foster strong collective knowledge and understanding of all product lines.
- Ensuring company care management practices meets the highest standards.
- Reviewing patient impact and proactively identify potential ways to improve delivery of services; work collaboratively with sales and other individuals to support this goal.
- Provide direct oversight to clinical staff members in a manner that promotes cohesion, buy-in, and engagement.
- Work collaboratively and autonomously to refine our ability to collect, report, and utilize information within our in-house clinical systems.
- Overseeing and managing all aspects of new client implementations within the CKD Program.
- Identify, develop, and implement tactical and strategic solutions that improve patient care in a manner that is financially sustainable.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and supervisor to review, measure, and improve upon CKD’s sales and marketing plan; work collaboratively with others to implement changes.
- Work collaboratively with Sales and Marketing to research and crystalize renal statistics; create effective client facing materials that share this information in a manner that differentiates company from its competitors.
- Understand, oversee, and manage studies that evaluate clinical outcomes data; use this data to develop and executive process improvement initiatives with feedback from direct reports and colleagues.
- Establish and oversee clinical population statistics and use these statistics to guide future changes to the CKD Management Program.
- Collaborate with Executive Team to review, refine, develop, and implement revised and/or new strategic directives, policies, and procedures for the organization’s clinical information systems.
- Must possess a current and active nursing license in good standing with the issuing state. Must be a Registered Nurse (BSN required, MSN Preferred).
- Must have at least seven years’ experience providing operational and personnel oversight in a healthcare and/or clinical role.
- Must have at least two years’ experience managing a remote team.
- Strong working knowledge of disease management research, reporting, and related industry standards.
- Strong working knowledge of chronic kidney disease, dialysis care, diabetes care, Medicare regulations, and coordination of benefits.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills which includes technical writing, business writing, and email writing as well as one-on-one, over the phone, and public speaking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of common office software such as MS Office, Visio, and CRM platforms; ability to learn new software quickly.
Job Type: Full-time
- Medicare regulations and coordination of benefits: 1 year
- disease management research, reporting, and related industry: 1 year
- managing a remote team: 1 year
- operational and personnel oversight in a healthcare: 7 years
- current and active nursing license