Experience: Minimum 2 years of production or manufacturing experience. Experience maintaining complex production or technical machinery or a proven aptitude for mechanical problem solving.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Necessary Skills: Ability to work in a friendly, fast-paced production environment. Candidate must be a dependable team player who is detailed oriented, well organized and possesses strong problem solving skills. Must be able to multi-task, prioritize responsibilities and complete assigned work on time with minimum supervision. At times, job may require long periods of sitting or standing for most of the day. Candidate must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assemble product within company's allotted time while maintaining high standards of excellence.
- Use, maintain, clean and support essential production equipment such as heat presses, UV direct & ink jet printers, kick presses and other machinery. Help to train production employees on this equipment.
- Work with the Production Supervisor to maintain an acceptable level of supplies, papers, inks and other consumables needed for the department.
- Act as the point person when repair, service or support is needed from outside equipment vendors.
- Maintain proper storage of UV printing waste ink and solvents and work with outside handler to perform routine annual disposal.
- Occasionally help to loan/unload trucks, pallets or production shipments.
- Help when needed on special inspection/repair projects or administrative support to other departments.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.50 /hour