Restore - Front Desk Health & Wellness Associate, Sales/Customer Service (Part-Time)
Are you passionate, enthusiastic, and can talk to anyone? Do you thrive on being part of a team and creating relationships? Do you have excellent communication skills, excel with customer service and a genuine desire to help others?
If so, we WANT YOU – keep reading!
Restore Hyper Wellness is seeking a charismatic, dependable, attentive Hyper Wellness Representative to join our growing team! The Hyper Wellness Representative will be the first person our clients meet and responsible to create lasting first impressions. Every day will be different, but you’ll be representing the Restore brand as you share the science behind the services and outwardly communicate our story while helping everyone begin or enhance their wellness journey.
The skills you will need to bring…
- Competitive Hourly Wage (with Bonus Opportunities)
- Flexible Schedules
- Sick Time Accrual (Prorated)
- Access to complimentary and discounted in-store services
- Fun and Friendly environment
- Career Path (with advancement opportunities)
A Day In the Life….
- Strong work ethic, honesty, trustworthy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer Care Skills & Basic Sales Experience
- Intermediate skills with computers and technology
- Maintain a safe, clean and welcoming environment for all members, clients and staff.
- Able to multi-task and excel in a busy environment while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Communicate with members and clients, via telephone, email and face-to-face, to effectively promote Restore and our service offerings.
- Providing guest tours, selling packages & memberships.
- Educate clients of all modalities and benefits, recommend products we offer to support and enhance their goals.
- Ensure proper on-boarding of new Restore members and clients through the use of waivers, agreements and the creation of client profiles.
- Support and contribute to the outcomes in all sales performance and operational areas for your store.
- Administering all non-medical and non-specialty services.
- Community outreach - assisting in lead generation, attending community events, contribute to social media efforts and act as a brand ambassador to strengthen business to business relationships.
Oh, and more about Restore
- Must have an open schedule and be able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays (when needed)
- High School degree required
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds unassisted; able to sit, stand, stoop, walk, stretch, reach frequently; moderate range of body motions.
Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy is the leading retail provider of alternative health and wellness modalities in the United States. Our goal is to make Hyper Wellness® widely accessible, affordable, and fun. This means helping people from all walks of life feel better and perform at a higher level so they can DO MORE of what they love in life.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Restore Hyper Wellness.