LifeSouth Community Blood Centers is currently seeking an individual to join our team as a Donor Recruiter in Palatka, FL. This position is responsible for planning and scheduling blood drives including publicity, donor recognition and education.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage assigned blood drive accounts
- Work to establish new accounts as directed by management
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual collection goals
- Schedule blood drives and determine accurate projections for each drive
- Recruit on-site as necessary by actively encouraging donations from potential donors in order to meet daily projections
- Prepare and deliver promotional materials while coordinating with Corporate Marketing & Recruitment staff as needed
- Develop rapport with blood drive chairperson of assigned donor group
- Effectively coordinate blood drives and handle concerns as needed
The ideal candidate will possess:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to work a varied schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
- Valid driver's license. Must also meet and maintain LifeSouth driver's eligibility requirements
- Must have consistent and reliable transportation
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Positive and outgoing attitude
- Innovative problem solving ability
- Ability to follow moderately complex oral and written instructions
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree
- Two years of sales or marketing experience
This is a full-time position. Starting salary range is $16.50 - $18.15 an hour. Background check and drug test required. Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/DFWP/Tobacco Free.
The position description may not include all the duties and responsibilities of the job. Duties and responsibilities that are not listed, but which the employee may be expected to perform, will fall within the scope of the skills, knowledge and training for the position.
LifeSouth is a Drug-Free and Tobacco-Free Workplace. LifeSouth is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor as well as an affirmative action employer and provides equal opportunity to all persons, regardless of race, religion, age, gender, disability, status as a protected veteran, national origin, color, or any other classification in accordance with federal, state, and local statutes, regulations and ordinances. Veterans are encouraged to self-identify as LifeSouth desires to provide protected veterans priority referrals for open positions. LifeSouth complies with all laws and regulations associated with the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA).
If you require any assistance to complete the application process or during the interview due to a disability, please contact the LifeSouth region where you are applying or call 1-888-795-2707 to request an accommodation. If you have questions regarding the information contained in this job posting call 1-888-795-2707 and ask to speak to the Talent Recruitment Coordinator. Applications may be completed at a LifeSouth facility or mailed to corporate headquarters in lieu of the on-line application process.