You’re invited to attend the WageWorks Hiring Event!
WageWorks is hiring Seasonal Customer Service Representatives!
Wednesday, September 5th - 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Thursday, September 6th- 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
WageWorks Seasonal Inbound Customer Service Representatives
Training starts in September 17th, 2018
Great Pay, No Weekends, No Selling, Paid Time Off, Flexible Shift Options & Advancement Opportunities
Who We are:
At WageWorks, you have the opportunity to work for a successful company that is the provider of choice for over 45,000 clients. Our clients make up 44% of the Fortune 500 and 58% of the Fortune 100 and rely on us to provide exceptional customer service for their employees. WageWorks administers Consumer-Directed Benefits, including pre-tax spending accounts, such as health and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health Savings Accounts, Health Reimbursement Arrangements as well as Commuter Benefit Services, which include transit and parking programs, and other employee benefits.
Our Inbound Customer Service Team:
Our Customer Service teams spend the majority of the day speaking with our customers, answering questions regarding their Consumer-Directed Benefits. The calls you’ll receive aren’t superficial - they are critically important to our customers. As an example, you may speak to a customer about how to get reimbursed for their diabetes medication, or a new parent calling to find out how they can get child care covered under their company’s dependent care FSA plan. You may also speak to a customer trying to make ends meet asking you the best way to utilize their FSA dollars. Our CSRs exhibit professionalism and empathy at all times.
Our Tempe Call Center is easily accessible by the 202 freeway, and in close proximity to the light rail. Our facility is state of the art and provides a nice comfortable workspace with all of the Starbucks coffee you can drink. In addition, the management staff believes in creating a positive and uplifting environment that includes recognizing and developing our people for future opportunities. WageWorks is planning additional growth, which means more opportunities for people that are driven and looking for a career. In addition, though attendance is critical to our success, we have various shift options available to assist you with managing your work and home life. We begin by hiring all of our Customer Service Representatives on as Seasonal Agents (min 6-month commitment). The top performing Seasonal agents will be considered for regular employment with benefits.
Hourly Pay and Bonus
- Hiring Seasonal Inbound Customer Service agents (6 mo. assignment length) at $14 per hour.
- Top Seasonal Performers may be considered for Full Time Regular employment with benefits at $14 per hour, and the opportunity for additional advancement/promotion.
- Seasonal positions are not eligible for medical or retirement benefits.
- Seasonal agents will accrue Paid Time Off (PTO) to use in accordance with federal and state requirements, or with manager approval. Everyone has the potential to earn monthly pay-for-performance bonuses up to an additional $250, based on achievement of performance goals.
All shift options are required to attend training Full Time, Mon-Fri 8 am-5 pm for four weeks.
Attendance every day in training is required. No exceptions, except in accordance with federal and state laws.
- Full Time , 40+ hours a week, assigned a shift, based on business need, between the hours of 5 am - 6 pm.
WageWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity for Disabled Veterans, Recently Separated Veterans, Other Armed Forces Service Medal Veterans
Employment will Require Successful Completion of a Background Check.
Drug Free Workplace
- A total of at least one year of successful customer service experience over the phone or face to face. Call center experience is a highly preferred, but not required.
- High School Diploma or GED - Completion will be verified
- Excellent attendance record.
- Ability to attend every single day of training for the entire four weeks, 8 am to 5 pm.
- Attendance is critical, if there are any tardies or absences during the four week training, we will evaluate the need to end your assignment.
- The ability to sincerely express empathy and acknowledge customer concerns over the phone.
- We conduct background checks including, but not limited to: employment history, criminal history, driving record, education, and professional references.