The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Lockheed Martin currently has an opening for a Financial Analyst to support our Finance & Business Operations group.
Navy Strategic Programs (NSP) is experiencing significant growth and we need your expertise to deliver amazing new technologies to our customers. If you are seeking a career that has tremendous impact beyond any one individual come and be a part of the Fleet Ballistic Missile program. We are helping the Navy’s mission to provide affordable and credible strategic deterrence. We offer unique career opportunities and challenges on a program with a rich history and exciting future. We help keep this nation and our allies secure. This is a rare opportunity to work closely alongside our Navy Strategic Systems Programs (SSP) partners to field a number of future strategic systems that the nation urgently needs.
Join the Storied FBM team and help shape and integrate the next generation D5 missile. The successful candidate will perform cost management and Earned Value Management (EVM) Super Bus Ops (SBOPS) activities on the D5 Life Extension 2 (D5LE2) program including: support to Control Account Managers (CAMs), Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), and analysis of financial data in order provide information to the management team to enable sound business decisions.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Development of contract deliverables and effective communication with Program Management and Customers of changes and performance drivers
- Maintain the contract budget baseline log (PMB, UB, MR, etc).
- SBOPs input and maintenance in cost tool
- Ensure EVM System compliance and maintenance
- Support program execution, baseline management processes and recurring financial reporting, both internal and external.
- Interfacing with planning to ensure cost and schedule integration
- Support internal customers in various meetings and data requests including monthly customer reviews and ad hoc requests Rolling Wave Planning, Integrated Baseline Reviews and Internal Surveillance Reviews.
- Performing as resource analyst for various Cost Account Managers (CAMs) ensuring weekly and monthly reporting is accurate
This person must be able to obtain a Secret clearance. US citizenship required.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow
- Bachelor's degree in a Business, Finance, or equivalent from an accredited college or a closely related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organization, and strong analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple high priority deliverables with conflicting deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products; advanced MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills
- Experience with Cost Contract Deliverables (CDRLs) (CFMR, CFSR, IPMR)
- Experience with Earned Value Management (EVM) compliance, policies, procedures, and implementation
- Experience with Government / DoD Contracts
- Experience with COBRA (or a similar budgeting system), and SAP
- Experience with data driven metrics
- Experience leading internal and external audits (Integrated Baseline Reviews, etc)
- Possess a DoD Secret security clearance or higher
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.