Galt Foundation's Mission is to provide, promote, and expand employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities and other vocational barriers. We are seeking a driven and ambitious Director of Sales
to join our team that may be located in any of the following cities: Portland, OR - Oklahoma City OK - San Francisco, CA
Galt Foundation's Director of Sales
builds strategic tactics and programs to increase our client base and number of opportunities for our candidates. We are a high quality, customer service oriented business with a skilled team of motivated individuals that drive our continued growth and make a difference. As the Director of Sales
you will lead the sales team in building relationships with new and existing organizations by crafting strategies that align our services to their needs.
We accomplish our mission through professional staffing service contracts, primarily with public agencies. Our objective is to work toward a diverse and inclusive employment community that leads to self-sufficiency and decreases reliance on tax supported programs and services.
We provide employment services to literally thousands of individuals with disabilities, and have been "Raising the Bar on Employment Diversity" since 1999. We're proud of the assistance we have provided in helping individuals with disabilities change their lives. Galt Foundation is a fun company that offers job security and continued career growth opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Leads Sales Team in developing new markets and growing existing client base.
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans and forecasts.
- Manages sales operating budgets.
- Develops goals and monitors key performance indicators in sales department.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Coordinates with Director of Staffing on strategic initiatives and goal setting.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor sales activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Prepares periodic sales reports, showing sales volume, sales, and areas of proposed client base and new market expansion
- Reports on business development to executive leadership team.
- Maintains a consistent corporate image throughout internal documentation, promotional materials, and events.
- Implements technology enhancements to sales process.
- Member of the Leadership Team.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN RETURN:
- Bachelors degree in Sales, Marketing, or related field required. Masters degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of sales experience required.
- 5 years of progressive management experience required.
- A high degree of proficiency in MS Office and computer operation.
- Strong writing, verbal, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Valid drivers license and reliable means of transportation.
- Experience with public sector procurement preferred.
- Competitive Base Salary + Team and Company Performance Bonuses
- 100% Employer Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Leave - OVER 5 WEEKS PER YEAR!
Join our established company that is growing with quality values, ethics, and a clear mission that makes a difference in people's lives! Salary and bonuses limited only by your personal performance, plus employer paid benefits create an excellent compensation package.
Preference is given to individuals with disabilities. Successful candidates will complete pre-employment screening; which includes, but is not limited to a criminal background check. Galt Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free workplace. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.