In this Public Relations 6-month internship, you will be responsible for the following:
- Collaborating with various members of the Corporate Communications team, including public relations, employee communications, and social media on projects that drive Kronos brand exposure and engagement
- Researching/identifying news and industry trends to be used in media relations activity
- Writing and editing press releases and blog posts
- Working closely with various internal stakeholders including Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, and Professional Services to promote customer stories externally
- Creating fact sheets and collecting data for customer interview calls
- Updating the Kronos.com newsroom webpage and internal SharePoint page
- Conducting competitive research
- Assisting with media and social media analytics to help drive strategic programs
- Researching industry/product awards and managing submission deadlines
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree or equivalent degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, and/or English
- Ability to work 30-40 hours from January-June in our Lowell, MA office
- Must be in good academic standing with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Applicants must be able to multitask multiple projects, solve problems, and keep up with the news of the day to help our team identify key industry trends
- Only interns who are proficient with Microsoft Office programs – specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint – and have a solid understanding of how social media can be used for business purposes and possess savvy Internet research skills should apply
Since this 6+ month internship extends into the Winter and Spring semesters, students applying should have a flexible class schedule with the ability to commute to Lowell, MA
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.