- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Organize and file all paid receipts by month and year.
- To keep track of all public space committee files to include sidewalk café, surface parking and vaults.
- File Room Manager will address request for file copy of vault cards and other public space
- documents whether via email or in person.
- Must develop and maintain file room floor plan and storage floor plan.
- Must upload receipts and USPS mail confirmation to Tops.
- File Room Manager will function as a front desk backup.
- Will answer phone calls and transfers as necessary to appropriate person.
- File Room Manager is responsible for the inventory of ENP Signs.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $17.00 /hour