Grow with us ! We are a top-rated Fortune 100 company looking to grow our team of Financial Advisors in the Greater New York area.
Career Description: Financial Advisors help clients identify and achieve their financial goals. Specific duties include meeting with clients and maintaining client relationships, creating and implementing customizable financial solutions for individuals and businesses with respect to financial, business, and estate planning, and analyzing relevant information in light of specific client considerations, including risk and asset management, education funding, retirement and tax considerations, business succession plans, legacy planning, and charitable bequests.
New York Life is dedicated to prudent financial management, high-quality products and impeccable service. In addition to superior life and annuity products, registered representatives can offer a comprehensive array of financial products and services to help clients develop a sound, long-term, investment strategy. Through NYLIFE Securities, registered representatives have access to a variety of investment products including stocks, bonds, and over 13,000 mutual funds.
We are looking for motivated, self–starters, who would like to:
- Become a partner within their first year and build a team of financial advisors
- Build their career with significant income potential.
- Manage their own work schedule and establish an attractive work/life balance.
- Make a difference in their community by helping individuals and businesses achieve financial goals and peace of mind while building and protecting assets
- Experience a lifetime of learning and professional development.
- Enjoy recognition and rewards for their financial achievements.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and excellent time-management skills.
- Ambitious, disciplined, leaders who demonstrate the utmost professionalism.
- Relationship building and networking abilities, exemplary interpersonal skills
- Coachable and the ability to work in a team based environment.
- College Degree
- J.D. (attorney) or M.B.A. a STRONG plus
- Sales experience not required but a plus
- FINRA Series 6, 7, 63, 65, or 66 a plus (company will pay for sponsorship for the right candidate)
- Life & Health Insurance License not required (company will pay for sponsorship)
- Financial Industry background a plus however, financial or insurance sales experience not required
- Personal Transportation will be required for this position
- Must be U.S. Citizen or Permanent resident
Training, Support, and Compensation:
- New York Life offers a comprehensive three-year training program, full marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our mentoring programs give you the opportunity to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who will assist you in developing a clientele and grow.
- We offer a competitive compensation package with significant income potential which includes full benefits (medical, dental, disability, group life insurance), a 401(k), and pension plan.
Company Description: New York Life, established in 1845, is one of the most respected and successful companies in America and internationally. By maintaining superior financial strength, we protect our client’s future and are dedicated to prudent financial management, high quality products and impeccable service. In addition to superior life and annuity products, registered representatives can offer a comprehensive array of financial products and services to help clients develop a sound, long-term investment strategy. Through NYLIFE Securities, registered representatives have access to a variety of investment products including stocks, bonds, and over 13,000 mutual funds.
We invite you to explore the depth of that commitment. »
EOE M/F/D/V/SO 1638741(Exp. 1/24/2019)
1-Certain eligibility requirements apply. Monthly payments are determined by your earnings, years of service, age, and the form of payment you choose. The company reserves the right to amend or terminate the plan at any time for any reason.
2-Issued by New York Life Insurance and Annuity Corporation or New York Life Insurance Company (NYLIAC), a Delaware Corporation.
Job Type: Full-time
Expected Salary based on Commission + Bonuses Earnings: $60,000.00 to $350,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $350,000.00 /year
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance