*ENTRY LEVEL JOB*
This job is entry level and more geared towards young individuals looking to dive into the agency/social media world, learn from us and hone in their skills.
Our agency is a new and aggressively growing social media agency. We work with agencies to white-label social media management + content creation for their clients.
As we are growing and have many large partnerships pending, we must expand our team with more talent.
We are looking for content creators to join our team as part time freelancers. As we grow, you will be responsible to handle more clients equally more hours and more pay.
The job is fairly simple and easy for any individual that has had any experience with social media. You will be creating content for each client, weekly according to their content schedule. Very thorough guidelines will be created for you to follow and make the job a lot easier.
- A laptop or computer
- Internet access
- Located in the US
- Able to attend weekly team meetings over Zoom
More details will be given when we speak. We are looking for hungry young individuals who are ready to learn and grow in the social media space.
*We consider individuals under 18 years old and individuals without a high school diploma*
If you think that you meet our requirements and would be a good fit inside our agency, please apply. The worst we can say is no thank you.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $8.00 to $12.00 /hour
- Have you ever had a similar job or done something similar?
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma