Perks of working for Citrin:
- A team-first environment focused on career growth, leadership opportunities, and mentorship
- Flexible schedules so you can focus on your personal goals and commitments!
- Part time and full time hours available. Work as little as 15 hours per week. Full time, 40 hour work weeks available
- Access to higher clientele and leaders in our city (plus, cool cars)
- The perfect environment to strengthen and perfect networking and client service skills
- Learn the automotive industry and earn the opportunity to interview for Service Advisor, Sales Associate, & Technician
- Climb the career ladder at Citrin and work toward leading your own location!
- Weekly Pay: Get paid every Friday!
- Competitive, stable pay at $12.50/hr with $.50 raises every 6 months! (Limited hours available at the $12/hour starting rate, valet rate is $12/hr)
- High performers receive opportunities for advancement into higher-paying roles
- Vision, dental and medical care benefits available to any team members classified as full time
- Continual opportunity for referral bonuses and performance-based rewards!
What’s the job like?
- Work at luxury automotive dealerships and represent brands like Mercedes Benz, Lexus, Infiniti, Honda, Cadillac & more!
- Work normal business hours in the morning to late afternoon (Limited demand on evenings/closed Sundays)
- Greet customer as they arrive, Move vehicles throughout the dealership
- Transport customers in the Courtesy Shuttle, Pick up customer vehicles
- Organizing vehicle inventory around the dealership
- At some dealerships, we provide vehicle wash and quality control. These are great positions for people who enjoy less client interaction
- New car delivery.
- Various tasks including but not limited to spot cleaning new vehicles, removing stickers, vacuuming, and running vehicles through the car wash.
- Stocking necessary supplies (i.e- rags)
- Refill non-harsh chemicals
- Moving vehicles throughout the dealership and to/from vendors
- Fills vehicles with fuel
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Valid driver's license for at least one year (this does not include a temporary license)
- Ability to sit and/or stand through an entire shift
- Professional appearance
- Perform tasks involving bending, kneeling, walking, and jogging
- Strong communication skills
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check and/or motor vehicle record check after a conditional offer is accepted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.50 to $14.50 /hour
- Driver's License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture