We are looking for a VP of Finance and Operations to join as a key member of our management team and provide oversight and overall management of the finance, accounting, treasury, operations and administrative functions.
WHAT YOU’LL BE UP TO:
- Control the flow of cash through the organization and maintain the integrity of funds, securities and other valuable documents.
- Oversee Finance & Treasury activities, including raising capital, debt and or equity appropriations, cash management, Treasury investments, fund balances, and management activities.
- Establish, coordinate, and administer, as an integral part of management, an adequate plan for the control of operations including, profit planning, programs for capital investing and financing, sales forecasts, expense budgets, and cost standards, together with necessary controls and procedures to effectuate the plan.
- Compare performance with operating plans and standards, and reports and interprets the results of operations to all levels of management.
- Manage long-range financial matters and to establishes Company-wide financial and administrative objectives, policies, programs, and practices, to insure the Company of a continuously sound financial structure.
- Coordinate all matters of business between the Company and its stock transfer agents and registrars.
- Assist Sales & Marketing in establishing and maintaining product pricing policies.
- Serve as a liaison between the Company and legal counsel.
- Maintain and manage the broader set of corporate and key departmental metrics driving the company’s success
- Own working with the rest of the management team to ensure the company tracks to its metric goals and key projects stay on track
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
- Excellent analytical and modelling skills
- Detailed knowledge and experience in accounting
- Working knowledge of manufacturing operations
- Effective facilitation and project management skills
- CPA and / or MBA
- Capital management experience (Venture Capital Fund raising and / or M&A)
WHAT CAN WE GIVE YOU?
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Flexible work environment (hours / location)
- Unlimited vacation
- Commuter benefits
- A beautiful downtown office space with view of the Freedom Tower, Woolworth Building and more…
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $250,000.00 /year