Analyze actual and predictable interacting operational activities of a business to obtain a quantitative, rational basis for decision making through the application of logic and scientific or economic disciplines and techniques. Analyze modeling and measuring techniques and use mathematics, statistical methods, engineering methods, operational mathematics techniques, including linear programming, game theory, probability theory, and symbolic language and other principles and laws of scientific and economic disciplines. Use or apply technical principles, theories, and concepts on a limited basis. Develop solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope. Conduct closely supervised work while following specific, detailed instructions and contributing to the completion of routine technical tasks.
- 1+ years of experience in a DoD environment
- Experience with data collection of complex systems, processes, or programs
- Experience in interacting and communicating with a diverse technical audience, including diverse groups, such as scientists, engineers, and communications professionals
- Experience with researching multiple types of datasets using various data collection tools and methodologies
- Knowledge of regulatory documents, including technical manuals and SOPs
- Knowledge of DoD and Army administrative systems, including the Defense Travel System (DTS), Automated Time Attendance and Production System (ATAAPS), and General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS)
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with administrative support to a DoD client
- Ability to conduct meeting planning activities, including providing A/V support, preparing meeting minutes, developing read ahead materials
- Ability to write and edit documents, including correspondence, technical reports, and data analysis reports
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.