GrossmontGardens, an Elmcroft Senior Living Community, has been proudly serving thesenior community for over 50 years. We are currently looking for a DiningServices Supervisor AKA Dining Room Manager.
- Managementexperience is preferred.
- Long TermCare experience is preferred.
- FoodService/Dining experience required.
- Eagerness togrow and learn is required.
- Dining Room Manager or Dining Room Supervisor
- Knowledge in Casual Table Service
- Star Service
- Party Table Décor, dining room decorations
- Strong Computer skills with regard to Scheduling of Server Staff
- Dining Room Setup and breakdown
- Management Skill in multi dining rooms
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Daily adherence to city, state, and federal sanitation requirements
- Able to manage a service crew of 40
- Ability to work within a senior setting making the residents priority 1
- Ability to resolve disputes within residents dining
- Able to manage special family parties.
- Servsafe Certified
- Good oraland written communication skills
- Grouppresentation skills
- Personnelinterviewing skills
- Quality foodpreparation and presentation experience
- Qualitycatering and dining room services experience
- Budget andcost control experience
- Degree inFood Service Mgt. Or Nutrition
- MicrosoftWord and Excel experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Dining Services Supervisor: 1 year (Preferred)
- Long term care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off