This position will be responsible for data and document control for all aspects of the project as well as primary oversight and ownership of leasing responsibilities associated with new site build and other modification projects. A clear understanding of the site development process from start to finish is required as is strong knowledge of the leasing process.
Essential Job Functions:
Other Job Functions:
- 45% Leasing and Negotiations: Work with Project Manager (PM) to identify proper site types for NSB projects and agreement types for MOD projects. Oversee and drive search ring due diligence and landlord interactions as needed to locate viable candidates. Work with the customer and PM to establish and deliver against all site acquisition deliverables. Participate in Client meetings as needed and respond to client questions on a regular basis.
- 10% Draft/Route Project Related Documents: Coordinate with PM and legal to draft client required documents for milestone achievement. These documents include but are not limited to leases, easements, letters of intent SNDA's, and various other legal documents.
- 10% Applications and Related Documentation: Review client RFDS and complete required applications. Submit applications and work with PM to ensure timely responses. Complete any needed revisions to application, upload any application related documents to internal and external databases. Work with PM to coordinate PORs and to assist with routing, processing and landlord purchase order requests and requesting internal purchase orders, assist with any project related purchase order issues internally and our with client/vendors.
- 10% Document Uploading and database management: Work with PM and Customer to ensure LiveTrack and Client Databases (Sdrive and ElemenT) are updated daily. Log various project related documents and packets as needed for milestone achievements and general record keeping
- 5% Drive sites with RF and other 3rd party services
- 5% NTP, Lease Package and Regulatory Coordination & Routing
Equipment Used to Perform Job:
- 5% BP Submittals and pick up
- 5% Rout drawings to/from customer office
- 5% Coordinate and oversee 3rd party services such as Architects and Engineers
Computer, phone, car, camera, etc…
This position is office based with about 35% field time expected.
4 year degree or equivelenet prefered
Minimum 3 years of site acquisition experince within the wireless industry
Special Skills Required:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills as needed to conduct daily interactions with customers, landlords and municipal organizations.
Licenses or Certifications Required:
A valid broker’s license is required. If not currently a license broker, a license is required within the first six months of employment.