Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is currently seeking experienced professionals for the Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center at Hill Air Force Base-Ogden, Utah. This will be supporting the Integration Support Contract (ISC) 2.0. Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) weapon systems.
As the Employer of Choice in the government services and solutions industry, ManTech seeks like minds who exhibit a sense of service, creativity and dedication. The ManTech family comprises a diverse yet united group of nearly 8,000 talented professionals around the globe, each bringing distinct backgrounds and skill sets to the team. Nearly half of us are veterans.
Junior Systems Analyst
Under direction of supervisor(s):
- Performs software systems analysis services or computer systems administration
- Translates functional requirements into technical solutions.
- Performs analysis and engineering support functions.
- Maintains quality throughout the project life cycle.
- Conducts problem resolution and ensures user satisfaction.
- BA or BS degree in STEM-related field + 5-9 years' experience;
- 9 years' experience equivalent to any combination of education/experience
- Progressive responsibility in providing technical leadership and supporting software projects in various IT roles
- Progressive experience in business or systems analysis
- Thorough knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, and methodologies, diverse technologies and new technical architecture principles and concepts
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of layered systems architectures and layered solutions and designs
- Experience with test plan creation, automated test scripting, and load/stress testing
- In-depth knowledge of software development lifecycles including Agile development and testing
- Thorough knowledge of business functions, and IT industry business issues
- Extensive knowledge of business operations, strategies and objectives and strong facilitation, consensus building and presentation skills
Ability to obtain a U.S. DOD Security Clearance up to the Top Secret level if required.
Contractor shall obtain and maintain certifications as required by current versions of AFMAN17-1303, DoDI 8570.01 -M, and other applicable laws and regulations
Active DOD Secret or (STRONGLY preferred) Active DOD Top Secret Clearance
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.