Our rapidly growing company is looking for an outstanding Accounting and HR Manager. You would be working to manage bookkeeping, A/R, A/P, invoice management, bill payment and Quickbooks. Additionally, we are constantly striving to improve our operational systems across the company. We have a strong company culture that we are sticklers about and want to preserve. The goal is to be best-in-class in everything we do. We believe excellence is most certainly a habit made stronger with practice. Please be outgoing, diligent, positive and know how to have fun!
- Manage accounts within Quickbooks online including reconciliation.
- Weekly bookkkeeping on Quickbooks Online
- Oversee a team of one AR Specialist and one AP specialist.
- Provide financial reports for review with management - balance sheets, P&L, COGS, etc.
- Work to improve our Chart of Accounts and GL coding
- Manage our vendor and customer credit applications
- Perform regular audits of of outstanding orders on our ecommerce platform to make sure payments are received in a timely fashion.
- Manage onboarding of new employees.
- Run bi-weekly payroll, track employee PTO and time cards, maintain personnel files.
- Prepare financial reports
- Work with a team to get weekly projects complete
- Quickbooks and Excel experience is a MUST!
- Previous experience in bookkeeping or accounting and human resources or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Associates or Bachelors Degree required
- Base salary and bonus opportunities
- Starting base salary from 45k to 60k a year to start (depending on experience)
- Up to $250/month medical reimbursement
- Paid vacation after probation
- Personalized training and development program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
We look forward to your application. We will certainly be very picky and hope you will be too : )
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Bookkeeping: 4 years (Required)
- Hr Policies & Procedures: 2 years (Required)