· Managing development of Quick Base applications from the requirements gathering phase onward.
· Support of and upgrades to existing apps.
· Manage projects through to completion.
· Manage work through Agile tools/methodology, collaborative repositories, issue tracking platforms, and wikis.
· Quick Base Application Builder.
· Experience with responsive design.
· Webhook / Web Service guru.
· CSS guru.
· HTML / XML / JSON API call experience.
· Wireframing & UI Design experience.
· Strong with MS Excel, Word.
· Drive to succeed and improve personally, and in ability to add value to the role, team, and company.
· Self-starter, relentlessly curious, resourceful, collaborative, and inventive.
· Good team player and communicator.
· Highly organized and meticulous.
· Positivity, and the desire to solve problems in elegant and creative ways.
· Experience with mobile.
· Understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS.
· Ensuring the quality of applications through unit testing.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
· Experience with use of and/or development against some or all of the following platforms.
Good understanding of telecommunications industry; good knowledge of one or more engineering disciplines and vendor equipment. Good knowledge of accepted engineering practices. Computer software knowledge to include Microsoft Office, Custom Planning Tools and Databases. Good analytical skills; the ability to prioritize projects; good oral and written communication skills; and good interpersonal skills.
Education and Experience:
College degree and 2-4 years related experience or 6 + years equivalent related Engineering/Technical experience or a combination of education and related Engineering/Technical experience required.Desired Qualifications: Ability to stay current with the economical and technological developments in the industry.