Serve as an all source analyst to work with a multi-discipline team in support client’s commanders, their staff, and junior units. Provide fused analytic and operational products to enhance their effectiveness against threat networks. Assist with developing processes that develop situational awareness of threat networks, while enabling interagency efforts to dismantle, disrupt, and defeat those networks. Leverage multiple intelligence disciplines and applications for the purpose of illuminating threat networks and supporting the find, fix, finish, exploit, and analyze targeting cycle. Identify trends, patterns, and key nodes of critical vulnerabilities of the targeted networks. This position require local and international travel to various theaters of operations.
- 5 years of experience in increasingly responsible positions in one or more military, academic, or intelligence community functional areas
- 2 years of experience with providing analytical support to one or more military operations or other regional task forces
- 1 year of experience with providing forward, deployed support to one or more military operations or other regional task forces
- Experience in all-source intelligence analysis, including working in Joint environments to support military operations targeting cycle and network development
- Experience in working with VOLTRON, Proton, DataXplorer, Analyst Notebook, intelligence reporting tools, JEMA IC, S3, NGT, MIST, or DoD Attack the Network Tools Suite
- Ability to be deployed to overseas theater of operations
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time while not deployed
- TS/SCI clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with direct targeting support in support of military operations or other regional task forces
- Experience with providing direct analytical support to HUMINT operations
- Ability to display creativity, initiative, and critical thinking
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects, while adhering to all deadlines
- Ability to provide products that require minor revisions or editing
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- BA or BS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.