Would you like to join Fortune 7 CVS Health as a part of our dynamic Human Resources team? As a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP), you will provide consultative HR services to our Omnicare team within CVS Health. You will have responsibility for partnering with business leaders on both strategic and tactical HR initiatives that are aligned with business goals and objectives.
You will partner with HR Shared Services and COEs to deliver value-added HR programs to the business units that you support. You will offer counsel to business units in a rapidly changing business environment while identifying issues and initiating resolutions in line with corporate policies and in support of business direction. You will leads site management in execution of major HR initiatives and facilitates positive change management.
- You will support employee engagement efforts across the enterprise to reduce turnover rates while enhancing employee productivity.
- You will execute action plans to introduce and reinforce desired culture.
- You will ensure optimization of annual site and regional labor costs which includes overtime, temporary labor, compensation, and work schedules.
- You will guide leaders on desired staffing and organizational structure models to maximize efficiencies and effectiveness.
- You will drive HR standardizations, processes, and efficiencies across regional footprints and business units.
- You will develop and implement HR solutions that drive performance improvement and support the short- and long-term objectives.
- You will help drive manager accountability as it relates to staff development, performance management, succession and talent management, and pay for performance.
- You will facilitate mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
- You will engage internal partners to ensure opportunities are addressed systemically and consistently, with a focus on creating a culture of continuous improvement.
- You have a minimum five years of dynamic, cross-functional HR experience.
- You have the ability to travel up to 30% of time, including overnights, per business needs.
- You have healthcare industry experience.
- You have business experience in disciplines outside of HR along with knowledge of HR policies, processes and programs.
- You act with a sense of urgency and drive for results.
- You have critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
- You have demonstrated success executing change management initiatives.
- You can work across multiple functions within a matrix environment and are able to consult with, partner and influence leaders across the organization.
- You are responsive, with strong interpersonal, relationship-building and communication skills.
- You are a strong collaborator and reinforces one voice of HR.
- You have strong time management and project management skills.
- You treat confidential matters with appropriate discretion.
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration, HR Management or related field or equivalent experience is required.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.