Well established Law Firm seeking for Corporate Paralegals to join their growing team!!
- Must have a Bachelor's degree; paralegal certificate preferred
- 2-5 years New York State litigation experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Legal Research experience
- Professional written work product, with ability to concisely explain what matters most and why - for audiences that will include clients, courts, and litigant counsel
- Interact with client contacts for information, document, and witness information gathering, evaluation, and assessment as bears on investigation and discovery process and resolution strategies
- Written discovery preparation and compliance supervision - internal and external
- Witness interaction for critical information gathering, and deposition process
- Discovery and substantive motion support, such as drafting and preparing, as commensurate with skill set
- Preparation and filing of documents (under attorney supervision); communicate with securities examiners and participation in the resolution of issues.
- May be requested to perform other duties not mentioned above.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- Paralegal: 2 years (Preferred)
- Corporate Paralegal: 3 years (Required)