No Recruiters Please
**To ensure you don't miss any important communications from us, we kindly request you to check your junk folder regularly and mark our emails as "Not Spam" or move them to your inbox. Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to staying in touch throughout the hiring process.**
The Reality Capture Technician is responsible for producing quality products as outlined by scoping and management. This position is expected to operate in a support role as defined by project requirements. Responsibilities include successful execution of projects to provided KPI’s and ensuring client satisfaction. Reality Capture Technician is to act as an extension of the Reality Capture Manager and Reality Capture Leads lead when operating in a client facing environment.
The Reality Capture Lead will work interdepartmentally with multiple Construction Managers based on project requirements. Project objectives include providing quality deliverables as outlined by scoping and management, meeting forecasts/budgets and building lasting relationships with end users.
This is a full-time non-exempt position and reports directly to their assigned Reality Capture Manager in the Operations Department. While they report directly to the Reality Capture Manager, they are expected to work with Construction Managers as project requirements dictate.
- Execute assigned tasks within allotted parameters.
- Ensure quality of completed tasks.
- Maintain equipment in proper working order.
- Maintain working knowledge of all programs and platforms required for role .
- Extended travel to jobsites, client locations, etc. as required up to 100%.
- Investigate potential safety hazards or situations and implement corrective measures.
- Review and ensure that the safety plan is in place prior to starting work.
- Maintain and follow OSHA 10/30 requirements.
- Customer Relations
- Provide client satisfaction on individually assigned projects and overall interaction.
- Support business development initiatives.
- Act in a support role for Construction Managers as needed to develop relationships with clients.
- Previous experience performing roles and responsibilities identified above.
- Up to 100%
- Related technical certifications & degrees.
This job operates primarily remote, with travel to office locations or project sites as needed. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, video conferencing tools and cameras, phones, copiers, etc.
This is a safety sensitive position.
Physical Requirements (including, but not limited to):
- Lift up to 50 pounds: Raising objects/equipment from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position-to-position.
- Climbing: Ascending or descending ladders IAW OSHA guidelines, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, poles and the like, using feet and legs and/or hands and arms.
- Balancing: Maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling and walking, standing or crouching on narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surfaces.
- Working in and utilizing mechanical aerial lifts, scissor lifts, boom lifts, raised metal floors.
- Wearing Personal Protection Equipment: Hard hats, steel toe boots, clean suits, able to wear fall protection harness and lanyard, heavy protection equipment.
- Stooping: Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist.
- Crouching: Bending the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine
- Standing for long periods of time
- Walking at a fast pace
- Working swing shifts (before or after normal business hours)
- Able to work in inside and outside conditions.
- Able to work in close quarters.
ZELUS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
ZELUS offers the following benefits:
Medical (Employer paid 50%)
Dental/Vision and other benefits
Joining ZELUS is more than saying "yes" to a job. It's discovering a career that's challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you'll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
**Please note: emails from SyncHR may go into spam folders.**