We are a brand new multi specialty therapy facility located in Hobbs, NM looking for a full time or part time occupational therapist. We are one of the fastest growing cities in the United States and are the only rehab center with all three disciplines (ST, OT, PT). We service all ages and have a high incidence of work related injuries (hand and shoulder rehab). We offer one of the most competitive salaries in the country as well as full benefits and beautiful weather!
- Must have graduated from an accredited school.
- Current state license as an Occupational Therapist / OTR or proactively in the process of the application process for NM state licensure as an Occupational Therapist / OTR.
- Provide skilled occupational therapy services / interventions in accordance with physician orders.
- Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates and modifies care to meet goals of occupational therapy interventions.
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Experience with, or a desire to learn, upper extremity rehab
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Healthcare Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time
- And more
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract
- Occupational Therapy (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development assistance
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week:
- Evaluating a patient's functional status
- Establishing treatment goals
- Implementing the plan of care through direct treatment
- Providing instruction and education to patient, family, and caregivers
- Providing accurate, timely documentation of treatment
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
Company's Facebook page: