Construction company looking for an Asphalt Paving Foreman. This job will be in a supervisory role, managing all phases of a paving operation, employees, and distribution of product. Job applicants must have at least 5 yrs. supervisory experience, good communication skills, and experience with asphalt placement procedures.
- 5 years or more of applicable supervisory experience
- OSHA 30 training
- Ability to interpret and implement construction plans and specifications
- Ability to understand project quantities and productions and individual job site needs
- Responsible for planning, organizing and coordination of daily activities and work assignments for your team.
- Confer with managers, sub-contractors, and Project Managers on a daily basis or as needed.
- Ensure adherence to safe work practices and procedures
- Must have the ability to work safely and follow the policies and procedures of the company
- Ability to recognize potential problems before they occur.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required
- Salary based upon experience
- 100% employer provided health insurance
Job Type: Full-time
- Supervising: 5 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance