Vice President of Finance – Direct to Home (DTH) (Provo, UT)
Who Are We:
Vivint Smart Homeis the leading provider of smart home services in North America. Vivint delivers an integrated smart home system with in-home consultation, professional installation and support delivered by its Smart Home Pros, as well as 24-7 customer care and monitoring. Dedicated to redefining the home experience with intelligent products and services, Vivint serves more than one million customers throughout the U.S. and Canada. Vivint is the largest tech employer in Utah, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Fast Company’s World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies for 2017
Vivint currently has an opening for a Vice President of Finance supporting our largest sales channel – Direct-to-Home (DTH). This position is located in our corporate office in Provo, UT - and reports to our Chief Financial Officer and will partner closely with the DTH executive leadership for the sales regions and other corporate functions. This person will be a dynamic individual that will drive value by providing thoughtful, strategic leadership and financial expertise within the direct-to-home corporate sales channel.
Required Skills/ Required Experience:
- Serve as Finance leader, trusted advisor and “hands-on” business partner to the head of Vivint’s largest Sales Channel – Direct-to-Home (DTH)
- Provide strategic direction for the annual financial budget for the channel
- Capability to work across different channels and functions within Vivint to ensure that channel initiatives and plans are achieved
- Provide leadership to help drive exponential profitable growth with key financial insights, ideas and analysis
- Lead pricing analysis and propose changes for the channel
- Lead business analysis for new products, investments or any new business opportunities
- Help develop robust compensation plans for the salesforce to ensure there is the right balance for growth and profitability required to grow the business
- Lead the discussion of period performance and trends and help drive the organization to find ways to hit or improve on targets.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written or verbal)
- 10-15 years of experience in financial management and business operations with increasing responsibilities.
- Prior experience with P&L ownership/ leadership
- Ability to effectively collaborate across all levels of the organizations
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a time sensitive and dynamic environment
- Willingness to work flexible schedule to accommodate business requirements
- Excellent organizational, analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated financial modeling skills, including analytical reasoning, quantitative analysis and sensitivity analysis
- Strong critical thinking skills, with an ability to identify trends in financial data and develop creative solution
- MBA, CPA, CMA preferred