Corbion is the global market leader in lactic acid, lactic acid derivatives, and a leading company in emulsifiers, functional enzyme blends, minerals, vitamins and algae ingredients. We develop sustainable ingredient solutions to improve the quality of life for people today and for future generations. For over 100 years, we have been uncompromising in our commitment to safety, quality, innovation and performance. Drawing on our deep application and product knowledge, we work side-by-side with customers to make our cutting edge technologies work for them. Our solutions help differentiate products in markets such as food, home & personal care, animal nutrition, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and bioplastics. We have factories in the Netherlands, Spain, Brazil, Thailand and the United States. Corbion has a worldwide network of sales offices and agents in more than 100 countries. Quality, product innovation, and customer orientation are important attributes for our client, which is also characterized by being a collegial, informal and result-oriented company culture.
We are seeking a Contract Manufacturing Coordinator who will be responsible for the planning and of production execution for all North American Contract Manufacturing Facilities. This position is responsible for and manages all finished SKUs, raw/packaging requirements and associated labor planning. Contract Manufacturing Systems and Relationship Management will also be key in this role.
- Establish and maintain the Master Data integrity to reflect real time analysis of all Contract Manufacturing SKUs in LX, OMP, SAP.
- Effectively participate in the transition(s) of Supply/Planning software and programs.
- Using ERP/MRP systems (LX, OMP, SAP, NuTech), analyze all finished goods and raw materials requirements, perform system transactions, and plan finished good deliveries to support demand.
- Identify and execute cost optimization strategies throughout the Raw Material and Finished Product Delivery, including the warehousing of both.
- Manage all LX, OMP, SAP Contract Manufacturing transaction flows and reporting throughout the Contract Manufacturing Cycle.
- Manage Contract Manufacturing Facility production scheduling utilizing long-term capacity management strategies.
- Utilize the MRP systems to ensure product availability and balance optimal inventory levels.
- Monitor and analyze PO attainment for all third party manufacturers.
- Manage all Toll Manufacturing Warehouse Inventories and any eventual allocation issues/oversupply issues with sales/demand planning.
- Implement and optimize Supply Chain for trial orders of prospective Contract Manufacturers/SKUs (purchasing, planning, and transport).
- Define priorities to QC to ensure product availability for customer execution.
- Visit Contract Manufacturing Facilities as needed and assist in the resolution of production, inventory, quality and/or delivery problems.
- Create and publish KPI's for Toller Performance.
- Prepare performance reports and update management of Tolling progress and activities.
- Participate in CCM improvement projects and other assigned tasks.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Operations, Supply Chain and/or Logistics Management required.
- 3+ years experience, must have prior experience in supply chain and/or operations.
- Experience with ERP Systems – MRP, Inventory Management, Planning/Scheduling preferred.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite with strong emphasis in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical and keyboard skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
The method for applying for this vacancy is online via the Corbion careers page at www.corbion.com. No other forms of application will be accepted.
Corbion is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered equally without regard to race, color, ethnicity, veteran status, religion, national origin, marital status, political affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, handicapping condition, membership in an organization or any other non-merit factors.
Corbion provides reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the Corbion Human Resources department. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be on a case-by-case basis.