Kaye & Co Marketing Assistant Position Overview
✅ Are you obsessed with the magic of marketing and branding?
✅ Is it your zone of genius to create engaging multimedia content (graphics, videos, and written posts)
✅ Do you genuinely love humans and building relationships on social media?
✅ Are you driven by having ownership over the results you create?
Yes, yes, yes, and yes?! Keep reading!
Kaye & Co is a psychology-driven brand-building company that helps entrepreneurs attract more ideal clients online. Our students are coaches, consultants, creatives, course creators, and ecommerce owners. We encourage our students to build our brands from the inside out, on truth - not trends.
Our Marketing Assistant will help us lead the industry with world-class digital marketing campaigns and quality.
I’m hiring a Marketing Assistant who is ready to join our team to help us grow our brand visibility and attract new students and clients.
We're not your average company and we're not looking for your average marketing expert. We are seeking someone to fill this role who is already masterful at what they do… and who want to do more of it.
There are a few facets of this role (listed in priority):
- Creating, repurposing, writing, and posting marketing content across our different channels
- Initiating, facilitating, and cultivating conversations on social media and email with potential clients/students and partners
- Strategizing new systems and strategies to improve the marketing results
Is this for you?
If you love branding and marketing, have proven experience growing the reach and audience of social media platforms, and LOVE creating content, this position will be a great fit for you.
You love taking the lead and being innovative inside of someone else's company and are excited about contributing to a team where your personality and skills can shine and be recognized.
When you join Kaye & Co, you'll get to experience some amazing benefits...
✅ You get to work from home and make your own hours, which means you get freedom and flexibility now!
✅ We are committed to being the best versions of ourselves and this means continuously investing time, money, and energy into our team. We have incredible training and experiences to support your personal and professional growth.
✅ Access to all of our branding programs (worth over $10K+)
This role is for someone very specific...
This role is for someone who feels incredibly aligned with our vision and values and is excited about making the vision and values of our company their passion and purpose.
This is NOT for you if you are interested in creating your own courses about branding, or are marketing yourself currently as a brand strategist.
Due to the level of support and resources that will be poured into this position, it is crucial that you are in it for the long term.
Responsibilities + Expectations
This position is integral to the success of the success of our overall marketing strategy.
Here are what your responsibilities as a marketing assistant will look like...
- Planning, writing, and posting content across our marketing channels (Instagram, Facebook, Facebook Group, Youtube.)
- Responding to and initiating DM conversations on social media to build relationships with our ideal clients
- Reaching out to podcast, youtube hosts, and press to pitch our CEO to be featured or interviewed
- Reaching out to potential interview subjects for OUR brand’s Youtube channel and coordinating with them
- Tracking and reporting the results of the marketing efforts (using social media Insights, Google Analytics, and other metrics)
- Engaging with peers, accounts, and potential clients who are outside of our audience to grow brand awareness
- Repurposing existing video or course content into shorter videos, written posts, social media graphics, and more
We have high expectations for our team...
- Commit to excellence in all that you do.
- Take complete ownership over your results, energy, and attitude that you bring to the team.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where new ideas and plans are constantly being added to the mix.
- Be a self-starter who is highly motivated and takes initiative without being told what to do.
- Be incredibly organized, punctual, and detail-oriented.
- Commit to learning and mastering our methods and teachings so you can create content aligned with our Intellectual Property, and in our brand voice
- Thrive in a team-environment and be able to co-create and collaborate with an A-team of high performers.
- Be dedicated to the growth and success of our company and committed to your own growth inside of it.
- Be available to attend monthly and quarterly team meetings, as well as be available each day inside Slack
- Respond to direct messages and emails within 24 hours.
NOTE: This is a detailed overview of the position, but it is not all-inclusive. There may be additional responsibilities and expectations.
Vision (why we do what we do)
To create a world where...
- People understand themselves at a deep level, and use that certainty to impact the world through their unique genius.
- People realize their biggest goals and ambitions through their business.
- People are encouraged to be their weird, unapologetic, beautiful selves.
We are on a mission to change the world through our brands and businesses, and help our students do the same.
What We Stand For
We acknowledge that oppression isn't just an opinion or a feeling and is a systemic reality and lived experience for so many. We will always prioritize the safety of BBIPOC, LGBTQ+, and people with marginalized identities.
We take a stand for diversity, equity, and inclusion and are committed to continuously learning, investing, and taking action internally and externally.
It is extremely important to us that all of our team and students know and experience that ALL of them are welcome, respected, and honored.
Application Invitation + Guidelines
If you have read through the entirety of this and are feeling a full-body "YESSSS!" then we would love to invite you to apply to be our marketing assistant.
We will receive many applications for this role. Our time to interview candidates is limited and this is a life-changing opportunity we are so excited to offer to the right person. Please make sure you take the time to thoroughly and thoughtfully complete this application.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $10.00 - $23.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Social media marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Native English (Required)