Robert Half's healthcare-based client in Portland is seeking a talented and experienced Project Coordinator to join their team!
The Project Coordinator performs project office activities for one, or several, projects or programs. The Project Coordinator performs various project management activities in support of project initiation, planning, execution, control and closing. This includes support of project schedules and budgets, cost tracking, status reporting, project communication, information gathering, coordination and facilitation of meetings, tracking and resolution of issues, and tracking risks and resources. The Project Coordinator may plan and manage small projects or sub-projects with minimal supervision.
- Responsible for project management activities in accordance with the Enterprise Project Management Office policies and standards.
- Develops and maintains project and program plans. This includes project schedules and budgets, and plans for project quality, resources, communications and risks.
- Creates project plans and other documentation in compliance with established standards.
- Responsible for monitoring, controlling and reporting on project tasks, deliverables, costs, resources, issues, changes, risks and quality assurance.
- Prepares status reports and other project reports and presents information to organizational leadership, project teams and client/customer groups.
- Prepares for, schedules, and effectively leads project meetings.
- Develops and maintains the overall project documentation library ensuring that all documentation is established, maintained and retained as necessary in project databases. Minimum Job Qualifications and Technical Competencies:
- Minimum of two years experience supporting projects which includes project planning.
- Minimum of one year experience in project management methods and techniques and system development life cycles.
- Ability to manage small, less complex projects with minimum supervision.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools and automated scheduling software.
- Must have excellent analysis and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision.
- Certificate or training in Project Management a plus.