A standard work day for a Maintenance Technician is processing work orders for repairs in occupied units, performing repair tasks in vacant units to prepare them for move-ins, and ensuring the property grounds and landscaping are free of debri and are properly maintained. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing repairs that may include, but are not limited to, HVAC, plumbing, electrical work, and general carpentry work related to household, building, and property grounds repairs.
$500 Sign on bonus for this position!
- Ability to read, write, and speak English to communicate with customers, process Company paperwork, and interpret safety and operating manuals and procedures.
- Available to work on-call during nights/weekends and Company events.
- Must be able to move, carry, reposition, or lift items weighting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to climb stairs, ladders, scaffolds, and ability to navigate elevation changes while maintaining balance.
- Frequent need to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, bend, push/pull, and ability to navigate difficult terrain and access small areas.
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) certification required.
- EPA certification Type I and II
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base pay and bonus structure!
- Full health, vision, dental, life and disability benefits!
- Generous 401k and HSA Company match!
- Paid time off!
- 8 paid holidays!