As the Technical Writer Analyst you’ll be responsible for reviewing, analyzing and creating designs for the business systems and user’s needs. In addition, you’ll be part of a team that discusses with decisions makers, system owners and end-users to define business and operations requirements and system goals. You’ll be the innovative and insightful mind that serves as the technical point of contact for assigned functional areas.
The resource will be required to co-ordinate with the following teams to produce the relevant documentation:
- Write and supports the development of, various technical documents such as:
- Test plans
- User manuals
- Create systems release documentation and user guides.
- Create Q&A documents, articles, process, etc.
- Communicate how to use new systems features in a simple, succinct, and clear way using effective writing terms, visuals, graphs, tables, and screenshots.
- Write technical concepts precisely and effectively
- Work closely with customer support, product development, quality assurance, professional services, and development team to write and edit content.
- Customer IT Digital team
- Architecture team
- Infrastructure teams in USA and Mexico
- Digital Product Owners
- Software Labs in Europe
- Internal Audit
- Establish a document storage, availability, and maintenance
- Experience in writing technical documentation in the Financial Services/Digital space desired
- Knowledge of Retail and Small Business Online Banking and Mobile App solutions desired but not essential.
- Experience working with distributed teams across multiple locations required
- Must be proactive and able to work alone
- Must be fluent in English
- Spanish language would be an advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT related field or Business Administration
- At least 2 years of experience with the Banking Industry
- Ability to communicate effectively (read, write, speak, etc.) in English and Spanish
Job Type: Full-time
- Technical Writing: 3 years (Required)