Senior Account Executive - Major Mechanical Projects
Location: San Antonio, TX
Compensation: $110 - $130K+ commission and benefits
About this opportunity:
This is an opportunity to work with a Texas Mechanical Leader who offers a more comprehensive MEP solution to industrial and commercial owner direct customers. This is the top of the food chain for self-performed turnkey key design-build delivery with internal resource depth to sell the most technically complex projects in the market.
- Leadership- Business development and quarterback the overall project development life cycle for maximum client value creation on multi-million dollar owner direct projects
- In-house solutions -In this role you’ll be able to sell a solution that is engineered in-house for the way it will be most efficiently installed meaning you control quality but also schedule and margin.
- Entrepreneurial Growth Culture- this is an organization built around those who deliver the most client value. You can grow further and faster in your career by working among high energy, innovative achievers.
- Collaborative Environment- Together we achieve. Together we go farther. As the quarterback of project proposals, you are supported by skilled estimating, engineering, and project management resources to enable you to focus on what you do best, sell!
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years of HVAC/Mechanical Project Sales*
- HVAC Technical knowledge -Fluent in complex mechanical systems to drive value discovery in project development in large industrial/commercial projects.*
- Relational Bridge Builder- Able to communicate complex solutions to technical and non-technical decision makers. Works internally with colleagues to build relationships that maximize external results.
- Strategic Focus- understands the local business environment of targeted markets and builds a regional strategic direction for major project sales
- Project Experience -background in launching projects, developing budgets, and increasing gross margins
- Sales Execution -Relationships, strategic planning and follow through
- Bachelor’s Degreein Business, Engineering, or Marketing or equivalent industry training and experience.
Opportunity beginswith dialogue. If this sounds like a role you would like to discuss, please send me your qualifications or contact me, Zack Troyer, at 855.267.7446 ext. 206. All inquiries will be treated confidentially and your resume will never go anywhere with your authorization and awareness.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00 to $135,000.00 /year