ASD|SKY, a progressive interior design, architectural and graphics firm, has an immediate opening for an in-house IT Support specialist. Ideal candidate should have between 2-4 years in IT experience. This position is located in the San Francisco Financial District.
Position could also be appropriate for an individual with a design background who also has interest and experience in the IT area, including VR and 3-D in a design context.
We are looking for someone resourceful and creative who wants to be a part of a growing team. This position has high potential to grow with the right candidate.
Revit and AutoCAD experience are highly preferred.
- Deploy Windows images to laptop computers.
- Setup employee workstations.
- Install and support software applications, such as Microsoft Office, Autodesk Suite, and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Understand, troubleshoot and repair REVIT issues with employees
- Be able to recognize what changes and improvements are needed to advance the firm
- Coordinate repair of equipment covered by third-party vendor maintenance agreements.
- Identify and resolve hardware, software and printing issues.
- Diagnose and resolve connectivity issues to include wireless and VPN.
- Keep track of company inventory.
- Document unique issues and their resolutions in support of knowledge building.
- Troubleshoot basic print and plotter issues.
- Ensure computer operating systems, drivers, and end-user software is up to date.
- May be required to perform other related duties as assigned.
Future growth path potential:
- Collaborate with other IT to lead company in areas of REVIT, VR, Imaging and other architectural software
- Assist in keeping company on leading edge of software possibilities for architectural firm
Desired Skills and Knowledge:
- Revit and AutoCAD
- Active Directory
- Deskside Support
- iPad Support
- Good analytical/problem solving/communication skills
- Ability and willingness to learn/support new systems/technologies
- Excellent record keeping organization and attention to detail required
- Knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, ActiveSync, PC's, printers and related office equipment
- Knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10
- Knowledge of Mac OS
- Basic knowledge of enterprise networks to include routing, switching and VPNs.
- Experience with troubleshooting common network printers and printing issues.
Additional Knowledge that is highly preferable:
- ITIL or A+ Certification
Reply with cover letter, resume addressing above requirements, compensation requirements and answering the following questions:
- Extent of REVIT, VR and other 3-D based experience
- What IT certifications do you hold or are working on?
- Which of the following software applications have you worked on and to what extent: Microsoft Office, Autodesk Suite, AutoCad or Revit, Virtual Reality applications, Adobe Creative Cloud
Please note: Mail/Fax/Phone Calls are not being accepted as reply: Recruiters need not apply
- Actual office location in San Francisco, CA
- Resume review handled in corporate office in Atlanta, GA
ASD|SKY is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- IT Support: 1 year (Required)
- Revit: 1 year (Required)