Our client is a large-scale company in the metro area seeking an all hands-on controller to assist with their interim need. Only local applicants will be considered.
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports, and financial trends to the executive team.
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization.
- Prepare monthly journal entries and financial statements and present them to management.
- Review general ledger activity to ensure accuracy.
- Prepare monthly budget and budget-to-actual reports for the organization.
- Oversee the organization’s cash management, including monitoring and adjusting cash and credit line accounts to meet daily cash requirements.
- Prepare and manage weekly cash balances to review with the executive management
- Review weekly and monthly reconciliations for accounts.
- Review and address invoicing and billing issues with vendors.
- Review and approve weekly payroll documentation.
- Develop and maintain relationships with banks and other financial institutions.
- Evaluate the Accounting department structure and team plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the team
- Develop and maintain systems for executing and enforcing policies, procedures, and practices on all fiscal matters.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Experienced in QuickBooks/Great Plains
- Clear communicator with ability to interact with senior leaders, team members and vendors
- Experience working with large company
Note: Your resume will not be presented to a client without your prior approval.
For immediate consideration please email your resume.
Equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $45.00 to $55.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)