Party City Holdings, Inc. is the largest party goods supplier and party retail chain in the world. We are also the country's premier retailer of Halloween costumes, accessories, and decorations. Party City Holdings is made up of two divisions, Party City Retail Group (PCRG) and AMSCAN Wholesale. At Party City Holdings, we like to have fun! We are helpful, passionate, and creative. We inspire our customers with exciting concepts, themes and ideas and provide everything they need to bring them to life. We make it easy to create unforgettable moments.
Am Source is a division of PCHI under the Amscan Wholesale portion of the business. We manufacture plastic plates, bowls, and cups for PCRG and other distributors so you can have all your party supplies at one location. We pride ourselves on providing a safe and happy environment for our employees and quality products for our customers use. We want to be a party of your party.
The Rennco Machine Operator is responsible for producing a quality packaged product.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Inspect packages for proper seals
- Inspect UPC codes for accuracy
- Starts machine and observes operation to detect malfunctions of machine.
- Makes minor adjustments or repairs such as changing dwell timers and sealing tape, setting guides, adjusting temperature or clearing away rejected product.
- Cleans and maintains the proper function of the machinery.
- Feeds product to conveyor.
- Replenishes packaging supplies such as packaging film and print ribbon. Mounts packaging film on unwind stand or feeding devices.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret schedules
- Ability to communicate and present information effectively to Supervisor
- Able to load UPC codes into Norwood printer
- Use hoist to lift heavy rolls when needed
- Prior Experience as a Rennco Machine Operator preferred
ADA Physical Requirements:
- Must always wear required PPE.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward for the length of shift
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 75lbs.
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment with extreme temperatures and noise.
Am-Source, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, religion, martial or partnership status, or any legally protected characteristics. All our employees share the responsibility for supporting our policies for a harassment-free and drug-free workplace.
All offers of employment are contingent upon a criminal background check and a 5-panel drug screen satisfactory to Am-Source, LLC.