Matrix Home Health Care Specialists, a leader in the Twin Cities home health care industry for the past 12 years, has a wonderfully unique opportunity for a full-time (30 hours/week) Registered Nurse at our Burnsville Residential Care Home doing a variety of items including:
- Working with clients, physicians, and family members to develop and implement individualized care plans for our care home clients.
- Working with legal, financial, medical, and family members to assess, manage, provide recommendations for, and advocate for our case management clients.
- Training and orienting new home health aides (HHAs).
- Managing and supervising teams of HHAs who provide care for our clients.
- Working with other nurses to deliver high quality care.
- Contributing your expertise to promote continuous practice improvements to enhance the company’s service and employment quality.
- On-call Nursing every 3rd weekend and occasional weeknights.
The ideal candidate is a professional, compassionate self-starter with excellent communication and organizational skills, and has a proven ability to multi-task, manage a calendar and document efficiently. Five years of home care, geriatric care, and or nursing case management experience is required, a certified case manager is preferred.
Matrix Home Health Care Specialists is a nurse-owned business that has been providing care consulting, home health care and health advocacy services in the Twin Cities since 1987. Leave the grind behind and enjoy the freedom of managing your own schedule, seeing your ideas implemented, and making a true difference in the lives of others.
- Registered Nurse licensure in the state of MN
- Bachelor Degree or greater in nursing
- Case Management Certification is a plus
- 5+ years of Gerontology, Home Health or Community Health Nursing experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Professional manner and appearance
- Proven multi-tasking and time management capability
- Strong computer skills including MS Office and email
- Excellent documentation skills with attention to detail
- Driving is required. Must have a valid Driver’s License, reliable car & current insurance
- 30 hours per week salary with an opportunity to increase as needed
- $33.00 - $36.00 per hour depending on skills and experience
- Flexible Schedule
- Company subsidized Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Opportunities
Matrix Home Health Care Specialists is proud to be named a Top Workplace the past 4 years!
We're there for you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $33.00 to $36.00 /hour