Insurance: Retention Expert Career Opportunity
Company: Eric Cline Ins and Fin Svcs, INC
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Retention Expert - State Farm Agent Team Member. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
We are seeking a multi-talented entrepreneurial individual to grow a business by…
· Supporting current and future clients with their current multi-line insurance needs
· Helping them discover unmet needs, and
· Identifying appropriate insurance and financial service solutions to meet those needs.
We want a Hard Working, Results Oriented, and Coachable professional who is…
· Seeking to become an agent and wants to work in an agency and learn for 2-3 years or
· Money motivated and seeks recognition and achievement and wants to earn a high income.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE…
· Building relationships with clients, probing to discover needs, closing sales for all lines (auto, fire,
health, life, bank, and eventually securities products), and asking for referrals.
· Prospecting for new clients to offer products or schedule appointments
· Having appointments to conduct insurance and financial service reviews for clients.
· Creating and implementing a referral generating program.
· Networking to build relationships with new clients.
·Able to learn computer functions
·Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
·Ability to work in a team environment
·Ability to multi-task
·Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
·3-5 Years Experience in Personal Lines or Commercial Insurance Sales
·Experienced Track Record of Producing $50,000 to $100,000 premium sales per month
·Experience in Financial Services Industry
Job Type: Full-time